Revenue.ai combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart “Digital Assistant” capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management (RGM) initiatives in organizations of any size. Presently, our modules support organizations in the CPG, Retail, and Commodity Tranding. We believe that every industry can exploit the available data to respond real-time to their business challenges and we are focusing to make it happen for anyone.
As a BI Analyst you will be responsible for organizing and conducting business analysis activities on Revenue Management projects, which requires a combination of business expertise and Advanced knowledge of specific technologies like BI tools , data query , ETL, databases, and advanced analytics.
- Understanding business challenges around the Revenue management space like Pricing, Inventory, Marketing Mix ect
- Finding the right data and methods to address them.
- Presenting the findings in a clear and informative way.
- Advising best approaches / recommendations
- Analytics and Data related knowledge
- Building Data Dictionary (definitions of all data items contained within the data warehouse)
- Relationship Diagrams (document the data structure of the systems, their relationships, data hierarchies, and data refresh timeline)
- Architecture Document (Solutions and technical interfaces, hardware, application, connectivity)
- Standards (naming conventions, interface guidelines, reporting structure, UI expectations, security/access)
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Create high-quality self-explanatory data visualizations
- Presenting findings to all levels of management
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
You will be successful in this position if you have/are
- Knowledge of at least one of the industries: CPG, Retail, Lifesciences
- Proven working experience as a Business intelligence analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Can do mentality, pragmatic and result focused, team player
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Experience in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools.
- Accomplished in the use of statistical analysis environments such as R, Python, Java, (Matlab/SAS/SPSS)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau, Spotfire, Qliksense-Qlikview, Domo ect…), databases (SQL etc)
- Fluent English
Benefits of joining us
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life, because we have flexible working hours based on core time
- Standalone customer management on exciting projects
- Varied tasks, opportunities for development with direct impact
- A great freedom to work independently
- Full remote position, you can work from home
- Super cool head and international professional team
- Helpful atmosphere: you can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent
- We are an agile organization with a flat hire company structure
Selection procedure: you will have a first introduction with our HR and professionals to discuss technical expectations. After meeting them you may expect a homework, what we discuss later during another call. After we will send you an offer, and you are in! Welcome to RAI team!