Join Our Internship Program
Who are we?
Our team provides Platform-as-a-service implementation of Revenue Management Capabilities Augmented by our RAI chatbot. We disrupt capability building around all areas of revenue management to increase action-ability. Our consultants are top-level Revenue management professionals across various industries. With our ready-made modules, they can decimate implementation time for Revenue Analytics.
Why to join our internship program?
You can learn about the entire enterprise software development lifecycle from architecture and design to delivery.
You will have the chance to mix your knowledge with some disruptive technologies that we are building like AI, Intelligent Assistants, Predictive Analytics, Big Data Technologies, Data Visualization.
Our vision is to fundamentally Reshape Revenue Management by Augmenting revenue decisions and Empowering the Business world to focus on Strategy.
You will get exposure to the latest technologies and methodologies. Study Agile approaches, team collaboration, the most in-demand technologies, and documentation best practices.
Understand how to achieve the highest standards of excellence!
Who can apply?
Anyone who is looking for internship program or want to write a dissertation. On top of that, if you are looking for a long-term cooperation and are eager to sharpen your engineering skills further, so our Internship Program could be your next step in your professional life.
By joining RAI, you will learn from our experts. The program will give you the chance to acquire the right knowledge to become one of RAI’s tech ninja.
What can be your benefit by joing RAI?
How to Join RAI?
Send your English CV to email@example.com with a subject “Internship application”.
In your resume, please include:
- Previous and current studies
- Language skills
- Professional skills (coding, tools, etc.)
- Previous job-related experience if there is any
- Your future objectives regarding professional career dreams
Other, but important questions
- Working hours: it is a matter of discussion, but at least 20 hours per week is recommended for develop effectively
- Location: you can work from wherever you want. There is no limit, as we are a remote company
- Selection procedure:
- You will have a first introduction with our HR members
- After HR intro, an exercise task will land in your mailbox
- As for the 3rd round, you will meet our professionals to discuss technical expectations
- In case of positive evaluation, you will receive an offer
- You are in! Welcome to the RAI family! 😊