We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join us on our mission of augmenting business teams’ productivity with AI-enhanced Intelligent Assistant, and reinventing the way Revenue Management is being done.
You will play a crucial role in leading and managing our business development and sales activities to achieve revenue targets and expand our customer base. You will be responsible for developing and executing creative sales strategies, identifying new business opportunities, building strong relationships with clients, and ensuring the successful delivery of our solutions and services. You will drive end-to-end sales process using consultative approach and manage our existing clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of our solutions and services and effectively articulate their value proposition to prospects and clients.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to achieve company objectives.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, leveraging market research, industry trends, and competitive analysis.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of potential customers.
- Plan and execute end-to-end sales processes including successful negotiation of legal and procurement issues.
- Build trusted and value-based relationships with existing customers to renew contracts and uncover upsell or expansion opportunities.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of Revenue AI’s key customers to establish long-term collaborations.
- Manage and influence key client stakeholders to build alignment across multiple teams, cross-functional decision-makers, and influencers.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and recurring revenue in our CRM (Pipedrive).
- Create account plans to ensure a strong pipeline of net-new upsell/cross-sell and expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams (such as Product and Delivery Teams) to develop comprehensive ‘win’ strategies for renewals.
- Work closely with customer champions to identify use cases, drive activation and innovations to integrate them into our product roadmap.
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are / have
- Excellent presentation and consultative selling skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility toward dynamic change, willingness to experiment and figure things out on your own
- Advanced English language skills
- A self-mastery and long-life learning mindset
- Previous experience working in a startup environment, or similar fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Previous experience of working remotely
- Open and able to travel within and outside of the EU
What you’ll need to be successful
- Previous international consultative selling experience in Saas or PaaS companies (3-5 years)
- Previous experience in managing enterprise client accounts
- Previous track record of success in handling end-to-end sales process, as well as inbound and outbound leads
- Understanding and experience working with clients in the domain of either: FMCG, Retail, Commodity Trading or Life Science
- A successful track record of selling applied AI, machine learning, and data analytics or revenue optimization-focused data solutions would be considered a plus
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to proceed to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon.
Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.