Revenue.AI combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart “Digital Assistant” capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management (RGM) initiatives in organizations of any size. Presently, our modules support organizations in the CPG, Retail, and Commodity Trading. We believe that every industry can exploit the available data to respond real-time to their business challenges and we are focusing to make it happen for anyone.
Our Agile Consultant will drive the agile transformation of our agile projects The ideal candidate acts as a trusted advisor and guides within the organization and Agile teams through the Agile transformation, particularly in Agile software development mindsets, practices, and tools.
- Establish clear vision for Agile change
- Planning transformation program, collaborate with client stakeholders on linking vision to execution
- Collaborating with RAI consultants and Architects to deliver organizational transformation and value unlock for Clients
- Support achieving commitment from Client(s) leadership to establish transformation for selected program(s)
- Support client(s) in realizing established vision for Agile transformation (SAFe® or similar adopted framework).
- Promote and support collaboration within Client team resources, clients and partners, assembling a cross skilled transformation unit that would earn the right to engage, set new behavior, evolve culture, and signal ambitions
- Manage project/program delivery directly or with/through team
- Overall project artefacts standardization (epics, features, stories, etc.) according to defined framework for given projects/program scope
- Side-by-side cooperation with Scrum Masters on working agreements / best practices implementation within each workstream
- Ongoing support on overall delivery management as well as training and mentoring workstream Scrum Masters and members ensuring smooth business value delivery.
- Synchronize all teams to develop on a fixed cadence with clear objectives, deliverables to align strategy with execution
- Actively support people on transitioning to product-related positions to support value realization through knowledge transfer and coaching
- Deploy a common set of artefacts, events, metrics to enhance governance
- Ensure that dependencies are assessed and actively managed to reduce delivery-related risks
- Make sure value realization is transparent, homogeneous, and intentional across whole program both from internal Client teams and vendors
- Actively identify and address new development opportunities and enhancements applicable to RAI
You will be successful in this position if you are/have
- Proven experience as a Project manager /Agile Consultant in software development methodologies (focus on BI or Data Science projects is an advantage)
- Experience with Agile Project management tools: JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies, and with Agile product and portfolio management
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders, and building strong relationships at all levels
- Ready to achieve success in a startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework
- Certifications are a plus
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.