Revenue.AI combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart “Digital Assistant” capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management (RGM) initiatives in organizations of any size. Presently, our modules support organizations in the CPG, Retail, and Life sciences. We believe that every industry can exploit the available data to respond real-time to their business challenges and we are focusing on making it happen for anyone. This job is about turning (big) data into actionable knowledge, which requires a blend of scientific, problem solving, analytical, technical, and communication skills.
By joining our team, you will be able to join a small team of market visionaries to change the way how Revenue Management is being done in global organizations. Also, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot around the following areas:
- Global organization strategy
- Revenue management
- Artificial intelligence
- Intelligent assistants
- Big Data, Data & Analytics and Predictive analytics
We are looking for a Data Scientist who interacts with a group of professionals to elicit business, architectural and non-functional requirements and translates them into robust, scalable, operable analytical solutions that work well within the overall data architecture. Designs applications based on identified architecture, technology landscape, IT standards, and enterprise roadmaps; supports implementation of design by resolving complex technical issues faced by the project team during the full development cycle.
Should be able to:
- Identify the business problems
- Find the right data and methods to address them
- Build and validate analytical models
- Present the findings in a clear and informative way
- Convert large volumes of structured and unstructured customer data using advanced analytical solutions
- Use and fit different mathematical and econometric models, develop descriptive and predictive models that deliver better decisions
- Turn analyzed data into actionable insights and business value
- Present findings to all levels of management
- Create high-quality data visualizations
- Communicate effectively with different departments and roles (product managers, engineers) to discuss complex data-driven findings and technical matters
- Educate and train others on Data Science related matters
- Estimate, plan and coordinate the delivery of large projects following scrum framework
- Create Data Science solution architecture
- Propose Data Science holistic solutions for customer problems
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Fluent English
- In-depth domain understanding (CPG, Retail or Life sciences) and ability to acquire new domain knowledge
- Data visualization skills – experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.)
- Familiarity with NLP/text mining (text quality and cleansing, similarity measures, fuzzy matching methodologies)
- Hands on experience in delivering scaled solutions using data mining, statistics or machine learning
- Programming experience (Python preferred)
- Data analysis tools and libraries such as Python (NumPy / SciPy / scikit-learn / pandas / matplotlib), R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, etc.
- Data focused applied mathematics (statistical analysis, machine learning)
- Decent communication / presentation skills (including working English fluency)
- RDBMS/SQL knowledge
- Big Data stack; Spark / MLlib
- Proficiency with at least one of the Cloud providers
- Experience with Data Science solutions productionalization
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Math, Applied Statistics or a related field
- Platforms: Linux, Windows
- Programming Languages: Python, R, SQL
- Python libraries: scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, seaborn; Koalas
- Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, Hive
- Cloud: Azure – Storage; Compute; Notebooks; Data Catalogs
- CI/CD principles & tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Version Control Systems (e.g. Git)
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.