Are you passionate about painting the vision of a new way to work? As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value in Revenue Growth Management.
- Qualify deals through collaboration with the Customer Success team and account executives.
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s current pains and align to their business objectives
- Use Revenueu.AI platform to demonstrate the business value articulated in the usage scenarios.
- Execute high impact demonstrations, use cases, and evaluations through coordination of the physical and human resources of Revenue.AI and the customer. Lead the combined team to carry out the agreed upon course of action to prove that RAI delivers the needed value better than our competitors
- Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the customer’s technical team regarding the demonstrated or evaluated solutions.
- Assist in sales pipeline building activities including working with marketing and or partners on campaign design and execution and other activities specified by sales and pre-sales management.
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries to solve diverse mission-critical business problems
- Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Data Analytics knowledge
- Python and Coding knowledge – Preferred
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
- Strong natural and intellectual curiosity especially around the application of technology to solve all kinds of problems.
- Experience in technical pre-sales, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- Experience in the data science, analytics, or big data markets preferred
- Comfortability talking to all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives.
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections.