We, Revenue.AI are searching for our new colleague to the position Enterprise Sales Manager who will play a key role in driving our business expansion and sales activities.
We appreciate getting applications from candidates having strong (but valid) self-confidence and solid professional background.
In this role you will…
- Work on executing (and developing) the go-to-market strategy of Revenue.AI by establishing great deals with big enterprises and be part of driving Revenue AI’s vision to success
- Collaborate with corporate sponsors to establish a strong project portfolio
- Identify and establish relationships with key enterprise decision-makers through prospecting, marketing leads, and expansion of existing contacts
- Build and nurture a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and handle the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Build awareness within large enterprises via consulting
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing partners
- Set and achieve sales targets and KPI’s for sales-based activities
We are welcoming every idea you think would make Revenue.AI even more effective and successful.
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are/have…
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team and passionate about creating a significantly sized company
- A passion for building a metric-driven business
- Skills to successfully drive fundamental changes in business strategies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/demeanor, flexibility toward dynamic change
What you’ll need to be successful…
- Experience with PAAS/SAAS
- Experience in international sales
- Acting as a consultant, providing recommendations / best practices
- Understanding value creation and knowing what challenger sales is
- Can demonstrate results from own pipeline generation
- Demonstrated ability to handle both direct and indirect opportunities
Nice to haves:
- Experience with AI technologies
- Experience in business sales ideally within a similar start-up and high growth organization
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodology
Benefits of joining us as an employee…
Revenue.AI – or as we call ourselves internally, the RAI-team – is a small team of market visionaries to change the way how Revenue Management is being done in global organizations.
We work with the latest technologies, and provide world-class services to our clients of FMCG, Retail, Commodity trading sectors.
Come and join to our fast-growing environment, let’s build something cool together! Here you can expect flexibility and encouragement to think outside the box! If you have any questions regarding the position, do not hesitate to contact us, or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection procedure: you will have a first introduction with our HR, then our professionals to discuss technical expectations. After meeting them you may expect a homework, what we discuss later during another call. After we will send you an attractive offer thus you can join our RAI family immediately.