We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our corporate vision into easy-to-use solutions.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site functionality and design
- Design graphic user interface elements (menus, tabs, widgets, etc.)
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adjust layout, based on user feedback
What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- B2B and B2C portals design experience
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.