We are seeking a proactive and adaptable Sales Assistant to join our fast-paced startup environment. As a member of our customer success team, you will play a crucial role in driving outbound leads through thoughtful, timely and relevant reach outs.
You will nurture the relationship with potential clients, by being responsive to their emails, as well as diving deep into their pain points, and understanding them. You will showcase this in practice by delivering engaging product demos together with product and development teams.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to our growth by being the bridge between clients and account management teams in establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Identify potential leads through various channels, including web research, social media, and industry events
- Build and maintain a database of potential clients, ensuring accurate and up-to-date contact information
- Collaborate with the marketing and account management team to develop targeted lead lists and strategies for outreach
- Initiate contact with potential clients through personalized emails to generate interest in our products/services
- Engage in follow-up communications to nurture inbound leads and move them forward in the sales funnel
- Monitor and track lead interactions and responses, updating CRM (Pipedrive) records accordingly
- Maintain accurate records of lead interactions, email campaigns, and meeting outcomes in Pipedrive
- Coordinate with potential clients to schedule meetings and product demos, ensuring a seamless and positive first impression and overall demo experience
- Manage the sales team’s calendar, optimizing scheduling efficiency and avoiding conflicts for discovery and demo calls
- Thorough profiling of interested leads to prepare yourself and the team for discovery and demo calls
- Prepare and customize product presentations and demos to align with the needs and interests of potential clients
- Deliver engaging and informative virtual and in-person product demonstrations, highlighting key features and benefits
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are / have
- You possess strong communication and analytical skills, coupled with the ability to think creatively, and embrace uncertainty
- You are detail-oriented and check your emails twice before hitting the send button
- You thrive in an experimental and fast-paced environment
- You have prior experience working in startup environments
- You have experience working remotely
What you’ll need to be successful
- Educational background in business, marketing, or a related field preferred
- 1+ years of working experience in lead generation, sales support, or customer outreach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft persuasive and impactful emails
- Familiarity with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, ideally Pipedrive) and email marketing platforms (ideally Mailchimp)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and willingness to take initiative and learn quickly in a dynamic startup setting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced English language skills are must have
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to proceed to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.