Revenue.AI is a startup empowering businesses to harness the full potential of AI, turning complex data into actionable insights. Our platform acts as a trusted copilot, guiding companies through the vast data landscape, automating processes, and providing intelligent recommendations. We help businesses gain a competitive edge by making informed decisions, optimizing pricing strategies, identifying growth opportunities, and driving revenue growth.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent team. You will own the full lifecycle for recruiting for various types of roles. You will directly impact our growth by attracting and hiring the right talent.
- Analyze profiles and understand requirements for open positions.
- Investigate various sourcing tools and platforms and select the most suitable ones for each role.
- Advertise the vacancies.
- Source qualified candidates (active and passive).
- Perform initial screenings against position requirements.
- Interview candidates, provide longlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers and assist them in shortlisting, prepare and distribute assignments, support the hiring managers along the hiring process.
- Conduct background checks.
- Deliver excellent candidate experience.
- Maintain timely and accurate information in our ATS (Monday.com) and spreadsheets.
- Support HR administration processes.
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you have
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks with minimum supervision.
- Creativity and can-do attitude.
- Willingness to try and learn new things.
What you’ll need to be successful
- 1+ years of experience in remote full lifecycle recruiting.
- Fluent English
Why would you join us?
By joining Revenue AI:
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to proceed to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon.
Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.