We are looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager to facilitate scrum ceremonies and processes, as well as to lead end-to-end projects.
This is a mixed role, whereas as a Scrum Master, you will be a coach and a guide that ensures that the team understands and applies the scrum framework and its principles, values, and practices. On the other hand, you will be focused on driving the end-to-end delivery of internal and external projects.
- Work on the customer side and with internal projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Facilitate team meetings such as daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end technology delivery of data analytics projects
- Lead the teams in implementing scrum and removing project impediments
- Define project’ schedules and scopes, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Identify and execute best practices to ensure steady delivery, transparency, and quality
- Adjust and adapt to project needs and manage changes in projects
- Identify, assess and control project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are / have
- The experience and ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders, and build strong relationships at all levels
- Previous experience leading 2 or more scrum teams simultaneously
- Advanced English language skills
- Previous experience working in a startup environment, or similar fast paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Previous experience of working remotely
What you’ll need to be successful
- CSM I or II (Certified Scrum Master) or equivalent certification
- Fluency in using Jira for managing projects
- Practical experience with Scrum and Kanban frameworks
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) would be considered a plus
- Experience in managing technology delivery teams focused on either AI, chatbot development, BI, data science projects or similar
- Previous experience working in a client-facing scrum or project managing role
- Educational background in the field of computer science, engineering, data science is preferred
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon.
Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.