We are looking for a Plotly Dash Developer who is motivated to combine design and programming. Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX design wireframes and mock-ups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the client application using Plotly. You will work with the back-end developers, responsible for server-side application logic, and with the solution architect responsible for the overall application look and feel.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop new user-facing features
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you have
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Startup experience
- Remote work experience
What you’ll need to be successful
- Proficient in Python and Plotly (or willing to learn Plotly)
- Understanding of Azure Databricks
- Database knowledge: PostgreSQL/SQLite/MySQL/SQL Server, NoSQL
- Devtools: Github, Git, Jenkins
- Fluent English
- Project/ticketing tools: Jira
What are the benefits of joining us?
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to proceed to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.