We are looking for our new colleague to the position Marketing Manager who will play a key role in developing differentiated value positioning and go-to-market strategies for Revenue AI’s service and product portfolio, working closely with the wider product and customer success teams being jointly accountable for the achievement of commercial results such as revenue, upsell, and retention.
- Build an understanding of the market, buyer personas, user personas and Revenue AI product & solutions to keep the right messaging for the right audience.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market.
- Build and execute the product GTM strategy, lead new product releases, set competitive positioning, manage ‘day-to-day’ marketing support, and initiatives for our product working closely with the Product Management teams.
- Define and execute product and go live campaigns teaming up with the product owners, and sales teams while wearing several hats (social media marketing, copy-writing, etc) to lead the end-to-end process.
- Have a continuous understanding of the market and competitors landscape to build the remain competitive, and establish an internal communication channel to land the market trends.
- Continuously communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team providing them with necessary product kit for sales and marketing.
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if
- You have strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- You are comfortable in an experimental and extremely fast-paced environment.
- You have startup experience.
- You have worked remotely before.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Fluent in English.
- 5+ years of prior B2B product marketing experience in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge).
- Experience in building brand and product messaging, while collaborating with diverse teams-products-solutions.
- Data-driven mindset of marketing, social and media analytics and knows how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS or PaaS company providing solutions to FMCG/Retail industries and similar.
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.