We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join us on our mission of augmenting business teams’ productivity with AI-enhanced Intelligent Assistant, and reinventing the way Revenue Management is being done.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in developing value positioning and go-to-market strategies for our products and services. Working closely with cross-functional teams, including product and customer success, you will contribute to achieving commercial objectives such as revenue growth, upselling, and customer retention.
- Write compelling product messaging that sets our new offerings apart from competitors in the market, both long-form (such as articles) and short-form (social media for example) content
- Support the execution of the product go-to-market strategy, help in overseeing new product releases, establishing competitive positioning, and overall day-to-day marketing support
- Support the website development process, by being the go-to person for any updates, refreshers or creation of pages from scratch
- Support the lead generation/nurturing process, through crafting and sending different messaging and finding relevant touch points for staying in contact
- Work closely with freelance designers and developers on any initiatives where you’d need someone more technical or someone who can do more complex design (if you can’t do it on your own in Canva, for example)
- Support event management, both live as well as online, such as webinars and various conferences we attend
- Support the creation of leaflets, or similar promo materials for website (videos) or other using Canva or Figma
- Analyze the results of marketing efforts and work on improvement ideas
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are / have
- You possess strong communication and analytical skills, coupled with the ability to think creatively, and embrace uncertainty.
- You thrive in an experimental and fast-paced environment.
- You have prior experience working in startup environments.
- You have experience working remotely.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Educational background in marketing or similar field
- 1+ years of working experience in a B2B marketing role
- Solid working knowledge of tools such as WordPress, Canva, LinkedIn, Zoom, Google Analytics, etc.
- Practical experience using Pipedrive (CRM) would be a plus
- Advanced English language skills are must have
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to proceed to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.