We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our RAI team to deliver world class cloud-based SaaS solutions internally and to a wide range of clients interested in FMCG and commodity trading sectors.
- Engage with internal team and drive a project from concept to delivery
- Engage with the client in discussions of the business situation and strategy, drive a project from concept to delivery
- Formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional, distributed project teams, solution practices
- Participate in preparation of solution proposals and statements of work
- Work with business users for defining the project scope and timelines
- Provide technical guidance and oversight for teams under your supervision
- Ensure that proper software development processes and engineering standards are in place
- Drive a profitable engagement where the solution is delivered in time and within defined quality metrics
You will be successful if you are / have
- Prior experience in leading a technical team to deliver quality software creation and implementation
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, experience in BI or Data Science projects
- Being a self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership
- Ability to manage the cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users
- Experience with issue resolution across multiple locations and businesses
- Demonstrated skill in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions
- In-depth understanding of Agile concepts
- Ability to prioritize work to be done
- Be self-motivated, pro-active individual, comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Designing, implementing, and constantly improving delivery practices
- Familiar and comfortable with remote work environment
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.