We are looking for a Senior Data Consultant to join us on our mission of augmenting business teams’ productivity with AI-enhanced Intelligent Assistant, and reinventing the way Revenue Management is being done.
In this role, you will be advising on data solutions and own delivery of related projects. An ideal candidate is an experienced consultant passionate about deploying AI-driven data solutions in an agile setup.
- Support sales / pre-sales activity by accessing needs and opportunities, building tailor-made proposals for clients
- Provide consultative guidance to our clients and lead associated use case and implementation/development efforts for the data analytics projects
- Drive end-to-end data-related projects with clients (from identifying needs and requirements to executing MVPs and scaling to strategic partnerships)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, analysts, and business stakeholders, to achieve project objectives.
- Be part of the team building data solutions, making sure it covers clients’ key industry strategic problematics
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients, building strong relationships and providing expert guidance on data-related initiatives.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Refine products and service offerings through observed client feedback
- Act as Industry expert
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are / have
- Ability to communicate and present findings effectively – you understand when to use expert lingo and when you should simplify things
- Able to work with different departments cross-functionally and take the lead when needed
- A knack for connecting the dots between business, data science and technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility toward dynamic change, willingness to experiment and figure things out on your own
- Advanced English language skills
- Previous experience working in a startup environment, or similar fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Previous experience of working remotely
- Open and able to travel within and outside of the EU
What you’ll need to be successful
- Previous experience in delivering data and analytics, AI-based solutions or similar projects for clients.
- International consulting experience.
- Knowledge of at least one of these verticals: FMCG, Retail, Commodity Trading and Life Science.
- Extensive data technology experience. Specialization around data governance and master data, revenue & commercial data is a plus.
- Managerial / team leadership experience is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to proceed to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon.
Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.