We’re currently looking for a cognitive analyst to work with clients and determine the AI-augmented analytics value proposition. From researching systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and a great analyst who is committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Design and develop the business architecture of Cognitive Solutions from a business functional perspective
- Translate client requirements into analytical specifications
- Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions)
- Work with client using an agreed methodology to ensure proper translation of business requirements to solution requirements
- Translate end-user requirements into conversational workflows
- Design Intelligent assistant conversation logic
- Be familiar with Cognitive Services (i.e. Azure native LUIS and QnA Maker among others)
- Understand concepts like intents, entities, utterances
- Run the quality checks before final deployment
You will be successful in this position if you have/are
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in cognitive analytics, business analytics or related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Nice to have
- Exposure to AI-driven analytics ecosystems
- Experience working in startup environment
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.